Departure Bay Elementary PAC is here to support, encourage and improve the quality of education and well being of the students.
- To advise principal and staff on parents’ views on matters pertaining to the school.
- To communicate with parents to promote cooperation between home and school in providing for the education of children.
- To assist parents in accessing the system and to provide advocacy support for individual children and their parents.
- To organize and assist with school community activities and events.
- To contribute to the effectiveness of the school by promoting the involvement of parents and other community members.
PAC Meetings are held once a month on a Wednesday evening. Please see Family Update for dates/times of upcoming meetings.
- President: Antonia Nugent
- Vice President: Jenn Kurucz
- Secretary: Megan Slayter
- Treasurer: Laura Brethour
- DPAC Reps: Megan Slayter