Departure Bay Eco-School PAC is here to support, encourage and improve the quality of education and well being of the students.
- To advise principal and staff on parents’ views on matters pertaining to the school.
- To communicate with parents to promote cooperation between home and school in providing for the education of children.
- To assist parents in accessing the system and to provide advocacy support for individual children and their parents.
- To organize and assist with school community activities and events.
- To contribute to the effectiveness of the school by promoting the involvement of parents and other community members.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Our New Website
Sunday, September 25, 2016
Welcome to our new website, we are still adding things so check back often to see all the new features. ...
PAC Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm.
- Chair: Jessica Sandy
- Vice Chair: Audrey Growcott
- Treasurer: Antonia Nugent
- Secretary: Tammy Toor
- DPAC Rep: Jessica Sullivan
- Fundraising Director: Jennifer Kurucz
- Traffic Circle pick up and drop off Officer: Stephanie Beacher
- Member at Large: Rob Robertson and Char Waters