Departure Bay Eco-School PAC is here to support, encourage and improve the quality of education and well being of the students.
- To advise principal and staff on parents’ views on matters pertaining to the school.
- To communicate with parents to promote cooperation between home and school in providing for the education of children.
- To assist parents in accessing the system and to provide advocacy support for individual children and their parents.
- To organize and assist with school community activities and events.
- To contribute to the effectiveness of the school by promoting the involvement of parents and other community members.
PAC Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm.
- Chair: Jessica Sandy
- Vice Chair: Audrey Growcott
- Treasurer: Antonia Nugent
- Secretary: Tammy Toor
- DPAC Rep: Jessica Sullivan
- Fundraising Director: Jennifer Kurucz
- Traffic Circle pick up and drop off Officer: Stephanie Beacher
- Member at Large: Rob Robertson and Char Waters